CONTROL PANELS, PROTECTION AND DISTRIBUTION
The components of the control panels manufactured by Alfa Generators are carefully selected from leading European brands.
Mounted on the genset, designed and manufactured in metal carpentry. After the panel is manufactured and incorporated into the genset in its different versions, manual, automatic, parallel in island or with a network, they are subjected to rigorous quality controls.
MANUAL/AUTOMATIC CONTROL PANELS
- Potential free contact. CE Approved.
- Magnetothermal protection, four-pole.
- Emergency stop button.
- Terminal block of the electrical installation with fuses and protective relays.
- Differential protection.
- Inteli-NT PLUS electronic control panel.
- In automatic versions, heating resistor with magnetothermal protection.
- In automatic versions, battery charger.
OPERATING PROCEDURE MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC VERSIONS
- Starts and stops the genset manually.
- It has a signal start to start and stop in automatic mode.
- Digital control of operating hours, power readings in KVA, voltage and intensity (one phase) and frequency.
- Control of the main motor and alternator components:
• High and low voltage (STOP).
• High and low frequency, speed (STOP).
• Low oil pressure and high coolant temperature (STOP).
• Low coolant level (STOP).
• Low fuel level (WARNING AND STOP).
• Battery charger alternator fault (WARNING).
• Reverse power.
FROM 200 KVA UPWARDS, THE INTELI-LITE-AMF CONTROL PANEL IS MOUNTED, COMPLEMENTED WITH THE FOLLOWING ANALOG READOUTS:
- Oil pressure.
- Coolant temperature.
- Digital control of operating hours, power readings in KVA-KW-KVAR- Cos 0, voltage and current (three phases) and frequency.
- Operating mode: OFF, manual, automatic and test (allows programmable periodic start-ups for perfect maintenance).
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC SWITCHBOARD OPERATIONS
- The manual version has a signal start by potential-free contact for starting and stopping in automatic mode (MRS).
- In automatic version, it controls the network by starting and stopping the generator by performing the network-group switching maneuver (AMF).
AUTOMATIC SWITCH PANEL
- Switchgear ready to transfer the load between the grid and the genset, controlled by the electronic control panel installed on the generators in automatic mode.
- Terminal block with easy network-group interconnection to execute the automatic operation.
- Panel prepared for easy installation of power wiring.
- Special busbar prepared for easy connection. It implies significant savings in material costs and time in the installation process (depending on power).