ALFA GENERATORS also meets the demand of a sector as demanding and particular as the military sector. The diversity of settings of these generators makes it possible to respond to all kinds of practical situations in varied and complex environments, making them essential for their all-terrain nature.
Our military service gensets are specially designed to be transported by airplane or helicopter, they are exposed to extremely adverse weather conditions such as dusty environments, low, high temperatures and altitude, whereas a conventional generator would have restricted use. They are designed to adapt to any environment and to be used in continuous service, ready to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if the situation requires it. The more energy is needed, the more reliable the supply that feeds it must be.
Whether they are soundproofed gensets in both body and container, generally mobile, or customized power solutions in stationary version. The range of possibilities in terms of power expands the response field, whatever the initial need.
These projects are always carried out under the strictest confidentiality.
- Generators for unlimited use in extreme conditions.
- Mounted on militarized trailers (studded wheels, spare wheel, high ground height, rudder with NATO hook.
- Reduced fuel consumption.
- Ease of use and maintenance.
- Low gas emissions to the atmosphere.
- NATO colour painting.
- Top lifting hook and maneuverability at the base.
- Structural fuel tank on bedplate.
WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
IT systems for military camps, troop and combat command vehicles, field hospitals, data centers.