Due to its large size and weight, the heavy range requires a particularly robust system, combined with ease of transport and freedom of movement at the destination point.
From 650 to 1.250 KVA we offer two finishing alternatives - soundproofing in modular body and, as a variant, soundproofing in 20' HC and 40 HC containers.
We manufacture these generators in a standardized manner and adapt the options to the technical specifications of the project.
WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR? / MAIN APPLICATIONS
Oil stations, airports, military field applications, quarries, energy stations, sports stadiums, large commercial areas, hospitals, hotel complexes, large industries.
- Wide panic doors to access the generator.
- Exterior emergency stops.
- Non-slip floor.
- Vertical air ejection.
- Indoor residential exhausts.
- Fireproof and soundabsorbing acoustic panels.
- Built-in fuel tank with external filling.
- Manual, automatic or synchronized panel.
- Force connection with terminals, bases or powerlocks.