Open and soundproofed generators, manual and automatic, suitable for all types of sectors and markets.
The ALFA GENERATORS Industrial range covers energy needsbetween 9 and 650 kVA, for continuous or emerging work.
The manufacture consists of a motor-alternator assembly by means of flexible discs formed by a monoblock assembly.
In an open version, the monoblock assembly is mounted on a steel frame reinforced with elastic anti-vibration supports, guaranteeing total vibration insulation. Complete with fuel tank with a range of 8/10 hours per day.
In soundproofed version, the body is lined with fireproof, soundabsorbing and thermo-insulating materials that reduce the noise level to the maximum, strictly complying with the most demanding and up-to-date European standards.
WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
The main applications are: construction, agriculture, industry, public works, food sector, airports, sports facilities, power plants, hospitals, military applications, hotels, etc.
- Generators for continuous work, unlimited use.
- Reduced fuel consumption.
- Ease of use and maintenance.
- Low emission of gases emitted into the atmosphere.
- Modular body with over-sized doors.
- Soundproofed lifting hook allows perfect handling.
- Structural fuel tank on frame.